OCA FILM (OPTICAL CLEAR ADHESIVE FILM)
Suitable for bonding with ITO film from its characteristic of acrylic acid free and corrosion free.
Inhibition of “Cloudy” phenomenon under condition of high temperature and humidity maintains high transparency. UV cut function is available as an option.
||OCA Thickness (μm)
|Total Light Transmittance
*1 : Measured the structure of 0.7mm glass + OCA
*2 : Value after the environmental test of 60 degrees / 90% R.H. / 240 hours
- Suitable for bonding with ITO film because of acrylic acid free
- Material remains stable under conditions of high temperature and humidity
- Excellent for the unevenness-following to decorative printing parts
- UV cut function is available as an option
Our Advantage: OCA film having inhibition of “Cloudy” phenomenon and excellent uneveness-following.
- Bonding touch panel and cover glass
- Bonding touch panel and LCD
- Bonding electrode glass or films
- Bonding glass and anti-scattering film
AFP HARD COATING FILM (ANTI-FINGERPRINT HARD COATING FILM)
Fingerprint attached on the surface of film is less-visible and easy to wipe off. This is the characteristic of GUNZE hard coat film which prevents visual depression caused by fingerprint. We have 2 types of film in our line up. One is “Lipophilic type” which minimizes the visibility of fingerprints on the film surface. Another is “Slipping type” which has characteristic of excellent protection against fingerprint and extremely smooth finger movement. Both types have characteristic of high hardness, low rainbow (or reduced interference stripe), and may be supplied with OCA as an option.
Our Advantage: Selection of clear or anti-glare type is possible according to application! Transparent film with reduced interference stripe.
By optimizing the design of Anti fingerprint hard coat film has reduced the interference stripe or appearance of rainbow which was an issue for existing hard coated film.
- Prevent visual depression caused by fingerprint
- Have high scratch resistant with high hardness
- No rainbow appearance having reduced interference
On the top surface of touch panel or application such as mobile phone.
LR FILM (LOW REFLECTION FILM)
Inhibits reflection of light and improve the visibility.
Optical and material design suitable for capacitive type touch panel. May be supplied with OCA as an option.
Our Advantage: Optical and material design suitable for capacitive type touch panel.
- Improve visibility by controlling reflection of light from the sun and LCD.
- Have excellent adhesion with low reflective surface and OCA.
- Back surface of Projected Capacitive Touch Panel
HD FILM (HIGH HARDNESS TRANSPARENT FILM)
The maximum pencil hardness is 9H without hard coating. Optional function of anti-finger prints, anti-reflection, smooth touch are able to apply. Also superior to environmental resistance. HD film is the best solution to cover film for various mobile devices.
Our Advantage: Surface pencil hardness is maximum 9H. Anti-fingerprint, anti-reflection, and smooth touch are able to apply.
- Surface pencil hardness is maximum 9H
- Clear type and anti-glare type are available
- Anti-finger print, anti-reflection, and smooth touch are able to apply.
- Cover film for smartphone and tablet etc.
- Touch panel substrate for high durability solution (car navigation etc)
F FILM (HEAT-RESISTANT TRANSPARENT COC FILM) *CYCLIC OLEFIN COPOLYMER
OC film has high optical characteristics, heat resistance and dimensional stability. Both isotoropic film and retardation film are available. (COC: Cyclic-Olefin-Copolymer). This film can be applied to sunglasses-approved devices.
Our Advantage: In addition to 180 degrees of heat resistance, COC film has high optical characteristics and dimensional stability.
- 180 degree of heat resistance
- High optical characteristics. Transmittance 92%, Hase < 0.2%, retardation <5nm.
- Dimensional stability. Heat shrinking rate <0.10%, water absorption rate 0.01%
- Large size and thinner film are available
- Various kinds of film are available by adding function. Extension film, hard coating, ITO film.
- ITO film for touch panel
- Substrate for optical filter
- Substrate for flexible display